Respira profundamente. Relaja los músculos de tu espalda, nota como tus brazos continúan el proceso hasta llegar a la punta de tus dedos. Siente el cosquilleo que comienza a subir por tus piernas. Ponte cómodo.
Pulsa play, deja pasar 1:36 y luego lee o cierra los ojos y escucha. Pero solo disfruta de cada palabra.
All we have is this moment. Right here, right now. The future is just a fucking concept that we use to avoid being alive today. So… be…here… now
- Why the people have to die?
- To make life important. None of us know how long we’ve got, which is why we have to make each day matter.
We carry our wounds around with us through life and eventually they kill us. Things happen that leave a mark in space, in time… In us.
- Time flies when you’re having fun, huh?
- Time flies while you’re pretending to have fun
- Time flies while you’re pretending to know what people mean when they say… “love”
There are two kinds of people in the world: there’s you and there’s everybody else.
I feel like all I do is trying to connect with people, but no matter how much energy you pour into getting to the station on time, or getting on the right train. There’s still no guarantee that anybody’s gonna be there for you to pick you up when you get there.
- You hang onto your pain like it means something. Like it’s worth something. Well, let me tell you – it’s not worth shit. Let it go!
- Well, what am I supposed to do?
- What do you think? You can do *anything*, you lucky bastard – you’re alive! What’s a little pain compared to that?
- It can’t be so simple
- What if it is?
I need you so much closer
You only get one life, and once it’s over, it’s over. Dreamless sleep forever and ever. So why not be happy while you’re here. Really. Why not?
Everything in the world: death, life, everything… it’s all completely suffused with static. But if you listen to the static too much it fucks you up.
- Was he happy?
- He was
- Good… thank you for that. It helps.
P.D. ¿Has notado el escalofrío?